Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Flourishes Wednesday Release Week Challenge
This noon time challenge will have you going on a bit of a hunt and that’s why we are calling this our Scavenger Hop! Each one of the 8 designers’ blogs (including the Flourishes Blog) will have a different “ingredient” that you will need to include on your challenge creation!
Here’s my card, using all of the “ingredients”. I stamped the Hollyhocks image on Classic White card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with Copic markers from the Lenten Rose Collection and the Evergreen Collection.
Then I cut it out with my Grand Calibur and my Labels Seventeen Nestabilities. I added some lace and this pink ribbon, and tied on a sentiment tag before popping the image up on foam dots.
I added another sentiment and more pretty paper inside.
And, here’s my clue!!!
If this is your first stop on the Scavenger Hop, be sure to take a trip back to the Flourishes Blog to start the hop at the beginning. Otherwise, feel free to hop on over to the next stop and visit Stacy Morgan’s blog!
HOW TO PLAY:
• Simply hop on over to all 8 blogs, pick up your 8 clues/recipe for your card, create and when you are done, link up here on the Flourishes blog!
• Entries need to be in by Friday, August 12th by 5 PM EST
• Those that use Flourishes stamps will be counted twice for their entries
• You must link your creation on this post using our inlinkz widget in order to qualify
• You must have a link to our challenge in your blog or gallery post
• Please DO NOT combine challenges, while we love challenge chasers, we want to give those that follow the rules a chance at a prize valued at more than $60
• If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCAUG11A
Thanks so much for stopping by! I’ll be back tomorrow with another Flourishes sneak peek!
Stamps: Hollyhocks (Flourishes)
Paper: Classic White (Flourishes); Pear Pizazz (SU!); Victorian Garden 6 x 6 pad (Echo Park)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/tools: Grand Calibur, Label Seventeen Nestabilities Tags Trio (Spellbinders), lace, ribbon, Dew Drops, Copic markers, sewing machine