Thursday, August 18, 2011

I Remembered Your Birthday




Hi, everyone! Today I have another card that I made for the Splitcoast Stampers Dirty Dozen team a few months ago for you. I love this CAS design--the black bling is so striking and sets a great background for that gorgeous MFT die cut. I'm using the Textile Rectangle die and stamp set for my frame, and I cut out the center portion with a ruler and a craft knife. Easy peasy!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! See you back here tomorrow, I hope!

~Supplies~
Stamps Textile Rectangle Stamp Set and Die (MFT)
Paper: Sweet Tooth, Black Licorice, Wild Cherry (MFT)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Textile Rectangle Die-namics die (MFT); bling, ruler, craft knife, foam tape



2 comments:

  1. LOVE this Bar! GORGEOUS CAS design and I LOVE the bling in the background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!! I love how you used the bling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!