Monday, August 12, 2013

MFT August Release Rewind

releaserewind_2013aug12

Hi, everyone! It’s time for this month’s Release Rewind! I love this feature since it gives the designers a great opportunity to use some products we might not have gotten around to using during the release. This almost always happens for me so I’m really excited about this chance to be creative with the amazing new MFT products that are available right HERE, right NOW in the MFT Boutique. To get all the details, be sure to stop by the MFT Blog.

I’m using one of this month’s Pure Innocence sets and the à la modes set for my cards today:
PI – Pretty Pumpkin and à la modes Bewitching—both adorable little Halloween cuties! 

First up, my PI card. I stamped her on Neenah Classic Crest Cover, Solar White Smooth, 110lb paper, colored her with Copic markers and paper pieced her skirt. I stamped the Jack-o-lantern face with Black Licorice ink and started building my scene. I added a Die-namics Sheltering Tree and Leaf Trio tree with some Die-namics Halloween Charms ghosts hanging from the tree by some hemp cord. I added a Die-namics Picket Fence, some Die-namics Fresh Cut Grass, and some Die-namics LJD Primitive Pumpkins Trio Die Only. I stamped the sentiment on a Die-namics Mini Pennant die cut and tied it to the fence with more hemp cord.

For the inside, I stamped another sentiment from the set on a new Die-namics Layered Treat Tag die cut with Black Licorice ink.


releaserewind_2013aug12in
*****

For my second card, I stamped à la modes Bewitching, colored her and paper pieced her dress. I matted the image panel with Steel Gray card stock and used a Steel Gray button tied with hemp cord on the bow. I used a Die-namics Harlequin border across the bottom.

releaserewind2_2013aug12


The inside got the same treatment as the PI card.

releaserewind2_2013aug12in


And that’s it! Thanks so much for stopping by!



releaserewind_2013aug12







releaserewind2_2013aug12








~Supplies~
PI Card:
Stamps:
PI – Pretty Pumpkin (MFT)
Paper:
Black Licorice card stock, Whip Cream card stock, Kraft card stock (MFT); Matilda (Cosmo Cricket); Neenah Classic Crest Cover, Solar White Smooth, 130lb
Ink:
Black Licorice ink (MFT); Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Picket Fence, Die-namics Fresh Cut Grass, Die-namics LJD Primitive Pumpkins Trio Die Only, Die-namics Halloween Charms, Die-namics Sheltering Tree and Leaf Trio, Die-namics Mini Pennants, Die-namics Layered Treat Tag, hemp cord (MFT); Copic markers, foam tape


à la modes Card:
Stamps:
à la modes Bewitching (MFT)
Paper:
Whip Cream card stock, Steel Gray card stock (MFT); Hocus Pocus (Pink Paislee); Neenah Classic Crest Cover, Solar White Smooth, 130lb
Ink:
Black Licorice ink (MFT); Memento Tuxedo Black; Black Soot Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Harlequin, hemp cord, Steel Gray button (MFT); foam tape, seam binding, stick pins, black gems, Copic markers


brownwendysignature

6 comments:

  1. Oh these are so adorable, fabulous designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of your cards....so cute and creative! Thank you for sharing. I can hardly wait until I get my new sets in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your cards are so Cute!! I don't send Hallowen cards just because I have such a hard time keeping up with Birthdays and Christmas and all the other things inbetween... but these two cards are just Too Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your PI card. so very cute with her t-shirt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your Halloween cards! Those little ghosts are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely darling Halloween cards! Love those little ghosts and bat pins!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...