Friday, August 02, 2013

Spooky Wishes–C4C #197

C4C197_2013aug3

Happy Saturday! It’s time for Crazy 4 Challenges! Andrea is challenging us to use paper piecing on our projects today. Well, you KNOW I love me some paper piecing :)

I’m using some soon-to-be-released products from
MFT for my card today. PI – Pretty Pumpkin, Plaid Builder Background, and the sentiment is stamped on part of a Die-namics Layered Treat Tag. All of these will be available for purchase at 10pm on August 6th.

Ok, so on to my card. I built my plaid background using
Berrylicious ink, Tangy Orange ink, and Black Licorice ink stamped on Primitive White card stock. I matted it with Black Licorice card stock and popped it up on foam on a Primitive White card stock base. I stamped the little PI on Neenah Classic Crest Cover, Solar White Smooth, 110lb with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored her with Copic markers and fussy cut her out, paper piecing her clothes. She’s popped up on foam on top of the Die-namics Layered Treat Tag center layer on which I embossed the sentiment. To finish it off, I added a Tangy Orange button tied with hemp cord.

Here’s the inside with another sentiment from the set:


C4C197_2013aug3in


And that's it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you, and please help us welcome our August Guest Designer, Heather Pulvirenti!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C197.

Thanks so much for stopping by!












~Supplies~
Stamps: PI – Pretty Pumpkin, Plaid Builder Background (MFT)
Paper: Primitive White card stock, Black Licorice card stock (MFT); patterned paper
Ink: Black Licorice ink, Tangy Orange ink, Berrylicious ink (MFT); Versamark
Accessories/tools: Vagabond; Die-namics Layered Treat Tag, Tangy Orange button, hemp cord (MFT); Copic markers


brownwendysignature

11 comments:

  1. Darling card love the plaid. PI image is so cute and love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love the new soon to be released products, I gotta have to buy me some....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! Love that sweet little paper pieced dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute, Bar! Love the paper piecing and that fun plaid background. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tiny bit of white showing beneath her skirt! What an excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the skeek and simple designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving that plaid....fab paper piecing...sweet card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling card! Love the plaid. It is on my wish list for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is as sweet as can be! LOVE her polka dot skirt and the plaid background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...