Sunday, May 20, 2018

MFT May Card Kit, Painted Prints—Countdown Day One

cardkitday1_2018may20


Hello and welcome to Countdown Day One for MFT’s May Card Kit! We have a gorgeous floral kit for you this month called Painted Prints.


MFT_PaintedPrints_Blog

I’m usually not very good at the layered stamps thing but this set is so easy!!! I’ve never had my layered flowers turn out this well—loving this stamp set!! For my first card I used some colors that are included in the card stock and stamped up several flowers and some leaves. I added a slanted panel using Stitched Basic Edges 2 Die-namics, Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2 Die-namics, Sweet Tooth card stock, and Proper Pinstripes Pastels Paper pack.

cardkitday1_2018may20b

I popped that up on the card base with foam tape and stamped the sentiment from Brushstroke Expressions Stamp Set (included in the kit) with Steel Gray Hybrid Ink. Then I arranged my flowers and leaves, adhered them on the diagonal, and finished off with some matching Sprinkles.

And that’s it! What a fun card kit and gorgeous stamps and card stock! Thanks so much for stopping by today! See you back tomorrow for Day Two of MFT’s May Card Kit Release Countdown!


1newsupplies_thumb[1]

All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Painted Prints Card Kit
Die-namics: Painted Prints Card Kit, Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2, Stitched Basic Edges 2
Dye Ink: Peach Bellini, Coral Crush, Persimmon, Sour Apple, Gumdrop Green
Hybrid Ink: Steel Gray
Patterned Paper: Proper Pinstripes Pastels
MFT Card Stock: Sweet Tooth
Supplies: foam mounting tape, E-Z Runner, Multi Medium Matte Glue, Sprinkles: Tangerine, Limeade
Tools: Smart Grid Paper Pad, Mini MISTI, Mini MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Square Bone Folder, Scor-Buddy, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, Precision Tip Glue Applicator Bottle, craft tweezers, plastic eraser
Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter

1newsignature_thumb[1]

23 comments:

  1. Your card using the new painted prints card kit is just stunning! Very inspiring! Liz J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, your card is stunning - such sweet soft pastels - love the design and just everything about it. This new card kit is gorgeous - the stamps, card stock colours, the new heavy weight vellum, dies, just all of it. Thanks for sharing - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh why oh why are there such pretty cards
    Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful card! I love the colors you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A tilted layer is my favorite design style. I love these beautiful flowers as a border!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fallen for the flowers on first sight, your card shows just why they are so versatile x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors you have picked and I love your organizing posts from last week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty flowers! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful flowers and I love the striped paper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is very springy and I like your color combinations. The green cardstock you used really makes the layered flowers pop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beautiful cards. You make the new stamps so tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful contrast between the shades of pinks and light greens.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very beautiful card. Colors, design, everything is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful...love the layered edge

    ReplyDelete
  15. I been away for a while, but I still see you're making Amazing Cards, Barbara! Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card. This kit is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your design. Thankyou for sharing and giving me some much need inspiration . Xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty - love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...