Tuesday, December 15, 2020

You Color Me Happy - MFT's Wild About Rainbows December Card Kit Release

 


It's time!! MFT's December Card Kit, Wild About Rainbows, is now available for purchase in the MFT Online Boutique! Get all the details at the MFT Blog.






What a fun kit this is!! SO much scope for your imagination! For this card I again started by creating the sky, using Blue Breeze dye ink and Mini Cloud Edges Stencil.




Next, I cut Color Blast Die-namics from Sweet Tooth card stock and colored the strips with Copic markers. Once that was done, I taped the pieces together on the back and popped it up on foam tape on the card base.




Next I heat embossed the sentiment from Good Vibes Only Stamp Set on Black Licorice card stock cut with Essential Stitched Sentiment Strips and adhering it with foam. To finish off I added some Cute Cloud Outlines Die-namics cut from Sweet Tooth card stock.




And that's it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you got some inspiration for you Miss Your Hugs Card Kit so go shop!! See you soon!






All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Good Vibes Only
Die-namics: Color Burst, Essential Stitched Sentiment Strips, Cute Cloud Outlines
Stencils: Mini Cloud Edges
Dye Ink: Blue Breeze
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Sweet Tooth, Black Licorice
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, MISTI, Steel Snips, Large Metal Adapter Plate for Die-namics, On-Point Precision Glue

Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Copic markers, tape runner, white detail embossing powder, Embossing Magic, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, plastic eraser, Mini Ink Blending Tool, Mini Ink Blending Foam Pads, Scor-Buddy, Smart Grid Paper Pad, Versamark, heat tool



29 comments:

  1. So cheerful. I already had the kit in my cart & had to add the Cute Cloud dies after seeing your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your background of clouds!!! Those are marvelous! And the die cut ones with the outline of them separate looks really great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those clouds are the perfect addition to the rainbow die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you displayed the rainbow on this stunning card creation - how creative - TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the variety of clouds you used on this card - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look to the background. I like the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card! I like the combination of the different types of clouds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like all of the different types of clouds. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a bright happy card! Love that you used clouds in the background and die cut individual clouds, adds great dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a bright happy card! Love that you used clouds in the background and die cut individual clouds, adds great dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful! Fabulous! The clouds and rainbow are precious. Thank you and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card! Love the cloud background and the rainbow...
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card! Love the cloud background and the rainbow...
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the way you used the clouds in the background and on top.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how you did the clouds! Perfect rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the cloudy you created along with your pretty rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This card will brighten anyone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a pretty card! I love the cloudy background!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely stunning such bright and happy colors

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the clouds for this pretty rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love how you can use these dies in different orientations and different colours.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute rainbow card! Love the stenciled clouds and floating clouds! Tfs Hugs and blessings, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cant stop saying Happy Little Clouds... they make it look so dimensional! Beautiful cheery and happy

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your fluffy clouds, your card is great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...