Sunday, April 26, 2015

Celebrate - SSSC #266

SSSC266_2015_apr26


Hi, everyone, welcome to this week’s Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge! I love this sketch so much!! That big ol’ circle said “shaker card” to me and the accents became balloons—I had such FUN making this card!!


SSSC266

I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base, then on another piece of Sweet Tooth card stock, I cut the circle out with Blueprints 12 Die-namics. I used Heat Resistant Acetate card stock for my window and popped it up on foam mounting tape after inserting my sequins and seed beads. I stamped the balloon from BB Somebunny three times and extended the strings because I knew I was going to need them longer, then fussy cut them out after coloring with Copic markers. I popped them up on foam, stamped the sentiment, from LLD Delicious Birthday (the sentiment is curved but I just straightened it out on my block), with Versamark, heat embossed with white detail embossing powder, and popped it up on foam as well. A few matching enamel dots finished it off!

Another sentiment from LLD Delicious Birthday was stamped on the inside.

SSSC266_2015_apr26in


And there you have it! Thanks so much for stopping by—hope to see you playing along over at the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge! See you soon!


1CAS Supplies2_thumb1





~Supplies~
Stamps:
LLD Delicious Birthday, BB Somebunny (MFT)    
Ink:
Black Licorice hybrid ink, Versamark (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Heat resistance Acetate card stock (MFT); Neenah Classic Crest Cover, Solar White Smooth, 110lb
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Blueprints 12 Die-namics, BB Somebunny Die-namics, foam mounting tape, white detail embossing powder (MFT); Copic markers, heat tool, enamel dots, sequins, seed beads

1CAS-Signature2_thumb1

4 comments:

  1. Bar this is beyond fabulous!!! I absolutely LOVE how you turned this sketch into a shaker!!!! These cards scare me to try, but with results like this I think I need to just go for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Bar, I so want to make one just like it! As I do most all of your cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!