Monday, April 27, 2015

MFT Color Challenge #20 and MFT's 2015 Design Team Reveal!

MFTCPC20_2015ap23


Hello, there!! Today I have a card for MFT’s Color Challenge #20 and to let you know today’s the day! Over at the MFT Blog
there’s a big announcement about the 2015 Design Team. That’s all I can say except I’m thrilled to be a part of this amazingly talented team!! Yippee!! Check it out!!

Also check out the latest MFT Color Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s the color combo: Lavender Fields, Wild Wisteria, Lemon Chiffon, and Daffodil. All of the details about the color challenge are available on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The MFT Challenge & Inspiration Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started


MFT_ColorChallenge_PaintBook_#20


And now, onto my card! I started with a Grout Gray card stock base, the edge of which I stamped with Grout Gray dye ink and Simply Circles Background, on the wonky. Next I added a piece of Sweet Tooth card stock, trimmed, and a piping edges of Daffodil card stock. using Stitched Square Frames Die-namics, I created a shaker element with a Heat Resistant Acetate card stock window and a sentiment from lJD Whimsical Wishes stamped on the inside with Steel Gray dye ink.

I brought in color with Prima Donna Petals Die-namics and Gerbera Daisy Die-namics and accented the flowers with Simple Leaf Flourishes Die-namics cut from both Sweet Tooth card stock and Translucent Vellum.

Another sentiment from LJD Whimsical Wishes was stamped on the inside.

MFTCPC20_2015ap23in

And that’s all from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by—see you soon!


1CAS Supplies2_thumb1




~Supplies~
Stamps:
Simply Circles Background, LJD Whimsical Wishes (MFT)
Ink:
Grout Gray dye ink, Steel Gray dye ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock,
Grout Gray card stock, Daffodil card stock, Lemon Chiffon card stock, Wild Wisteria card stock, Lavender Fields card stock, Translucent vellum, Heat Resistant Acetate card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Gerbera Daisy Die-namics, Prima Donna Petals Die-namics, Simple Leaf Flourishes Die-namics, Stitched Square Frames Die-namics, foam mounting tape (MFT); sequins, seed beads, hot glue/gun


1CAS-Signature2_thumb1

7 comments:

  1. You just make this look so easy--and delicate! Amazing skills you have--Amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this card on Pinterest Barbara and I sure hope you don't mind that I CASED it! I absolutely fell in love with the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops...I wanted to leave a link! http://scrapperatheart.com/2015/10/10/stencils/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...