Sunday, May 08, 2022

Are You Ready! Two Days Until MFT's May Release!!

 

Hello and welcome to Day Two of MFT's May Release Countdown! Release is in two days, May 10th, at 10am Eastern so make a note! And be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for ALL the details! Today we're previewing RAM Beautiful Bunny Stamp Set, RAM Beautiful Bunny Die-namics, RAM Number Fun - 2 Stamp Set, You Make My Days Sunshiny Stamp Set, You Make My Days Sunshiny Die-namics, Jungle Fun Stamp Set, Jungle Fun Die-namics, and Under the Treetop Die-namics.




The countdown and winding down but we still have some serious cuteness for you today and tomorrow. Today I'm using RAM Beautiful Bunny Stamp Set and Die-namics. To begin, I sponged my background on Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper using Lazy Day dye ink and Drifts & Hills Stencil using Sour Apple and Jalapeño Popper dye inks. Once dry, I stamped the sentiment and adhered it to a Sweet Tooth card stock base with foam tape.




Next I stamped the image on No Line Coloring card stock, cut it out with the coordinating Die-namics, and colored it with Copic markers. I cut Beautiful Branch Die-namics from Kraft, Jalapeño Popper, Sour Apple, and Limelight card stocks, added some Copic markers highlights, and put it together.




The branch was popped up on foam tape, then I added the colored image, also adhered with foam for dimension.

And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you back tomorrow for the December MFT and Friends Feature!

For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.



All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: RAM Beautiful Bunny
Die-namics: RAM Beautiful Bunny, Beautiful Branch
Stencils: Drifts and Hills
Dye Ink: Lazy Day, Sour Apple, Jalapeño Popper
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Sweet Tooth, Kraft, Sour Apple, Jalapeño Popper, No Line Coloring
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, MISTI, Steel Snips, Large Metal Adapter Plate for Die-namics, On-Point Precision Glue

Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Copic markers, Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, plastic eraser, Scor-Buddy, Glassboard, Blender Brushes – 4 pack


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!