Friday, May 06, 2022

Stay Tuned! We Have More in Store! Four Days Until MFT's May Release!!

 


Hello and welcome to Day Four of MFT's April Release Countdown! Release is in four days, May 10th, at 10am Eastern so make a note! And be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for ALL the details! Today we're previewing YUZU Nobody Nose Me Like You Do Stamp Set, YUZU Nobody Nose Me Like You Do Die-namics, Woodland Words Stamp Set, Friendly Forest Faces Die-namics, Thank My Lucky Stars Stamp Set, Thank My Lucky Stars Die-namics, and Wonky Stitched Mini Slimline STAX Die-namics.




Today I'm using YUZU Nobody Nose Me Like You Do Stamp Set and Die-namics because of course!! CUTE images and that tree!!!!!! So, to begin, I created my background--obviously it's going to be an outdoor setting--using Mini Cloud Edges Stencil and Lazy Day dye ink and Drifts and Hills Stencil using Sour Apple and Jalapeño Popper dye inks on a panel of Sweet Tooth card stock. After the sentiment was stamped I adhered it to a Sweet Tooth card stock base.




The images were stamped on No Line Coloring card stock with Extreme Black hybrid ink, cut out with the coordinating Die-namics, and colored with Copic markers.




Once the colored images were adhered with foam tape it was done! This is a CAS card, really, the adorable images make it seem more complex, I think. 

And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you back tomorrow for the December MFT and Friends Feature!

For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.



All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: YUZU Nobody Nose Me Like You Do
Die-namics: YUZU Nobody Nose Me Like You Do
Stencils: Mini Cloud Edges, Drifts and Hills
Dye Ink: Lazy Day, Sour Apple, Jalapeño Popper
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Sweet Tooth, No Line Coloring
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, MISTI, Steel Snips, Large Metal Adapter Plate for Die-namics

Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Copic markers, tape runner, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, plastic eraser, Scor-Buddy, Glassboard, Blender Brushes – 4 pack


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!