Tuesday, May 10, 2022

It's Time!! MFT's May Release is Now Available for Purchase!!

 


Hello, it's time! MFT's March Release is available now for purchase so be sure to head on over to the MFT Online Boutique and shop! And don't forget to stop by the MFT Blog for all the details and more inspiration!



I'm using PI Sunny Smiles Stamp Set and Die-namics and MSTN Black & White Plaid Paper Pack from the new release for my card today. I'm serious, guys, this new paper is da bomb, so to begin, I cover a Sweet Tooth card stock base with it. 



Next I stamped the image on No Line Coloring card stock with Extreme Black hybrid ink, cut it out with the coordinating Die-namics, and colored it with Copic markers. I wanted a background that complimented the theme, so I sponged Lemon Drop dye ink on Sweet Tooth card stock through Radiating Rays Stencil then added a circle of Lemon Drop card stock cut with A2 Circle STAX Die-namics. The card front was then adhered to the card base with foam tape.



The sentiment was heat embossed on Black Licorice card stock cut with Skinny Strips Die-namics and popped up on the card front with foam tape.



Hello, it's time! MFT's May Release is available now for purchase so be sure to head on over to the MFT Online Boutique and shop! And don't forget to stop by the MFT Blog for all the details and more inspiration! And that's it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by--now go shop!

For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.





All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: PI Sunny Smiles
Die-namics: PI Sunny Smiles, Skinny Strips, A2 Circle STAX
Stencils: Radiating Rays
Patterned Paper: MSTN Black & White Plaid
Dye Ink: Lemon Drop
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Sweet Tooth, Black Licorice, Lemon Drop, No Line Coloring
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, MISTI, Steel Snips, Large Metal Adapter Plate for Die-namics

Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Copic markers, Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper, tape runner, white detail embossing powder, Embossing Magic, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, plastic eraser, Scor-Buddy, Glassboard, Blender Brushes – 4 pack, heat tool, Versamark


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!