Monday, May 09, 2022

Final Countdown! One Day Until MFT's May Release!

 

Hello and welcome to Day Once of MFT's May Release Countdown! Release is in one day, May 10th, at 10am Eastern so make a note! And be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for ALL the details! Today we're previewing My Smile is Bigger Because of You Stamp Set, My Smile is Bigger Because of You Die-namics, You Make Me Hoppy Stamp Set, You Make Me Hoppy Die-namics, Sunny Smiles Stamp Set, Sunny Smiles Die-namics, We're the Picture of Best Friends Stamp Set, and We're the Picture of Best Friends Die-namics.





I don't know about you, but these little froggies and their scene just makes ME hoppy...er, happy!! I love frog images and am so glad to have some of these cuties back in the line up. To begin, I created my background on Sweet Tooth card stock, using Mini Cloud Edges Stencil and Lazy Day dye ink, Drifts & Hills Stencil and Sour Apple and Jalapeño Popper dye ink, and Perfect Pool Water Stencil and Summer Splash dye ink. I wanted the look of a pond, not waves, so this stencil was perfect. We just took out a couple of small ponds in our yard the last couple of years and I miss the frogs--they were LOUD on summer evenings! 




Once the background was done, I stamped the sentiment and adhered it to a Sweet Tooth card stock base. Next I stamped the images on No Line Coloring card stock with Extreme Black hybrid ink, cut them out with the coordinating Die-namics, and colored them with Copic markers.





Once that was all done, I adhered the colored images on my card front and was done!

And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you back tomorrow for the December MFT and Friends Feature!

For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.





All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: You Make Me Hoppy
Die-namics: You Make Me Hoppy
Stencils: Mini Cloud Edges, Drifts and Hills, Perfect Pool Water
Dye Ink: Lazy Day, Sour Apple, Jalapeño Popper, Summer Splash
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Sweet Tooth, No Line Coloring
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, MISTI, Steel Snips, Large Metal Adapter Plate for Die-namics, On-Point Precision Glue

Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Copic markers, tape runner, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, plastic eraser, Scor-Buddy, Glassboard, Blender Brushes – 4 pack



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!