Saturday, May 07, 2022

Halfway to the Big Day! Three Days Until MFT's May Release!

 


Hello and welcome to Day Three of MFT's May Release Countdown! Release is in two days, May 10th, at 10am Eastern so make a note! And be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for ALL the details! Today we're previewing MSTN Super Stache Stamp Set, MSTN Mustache Trio Die-namics, MSTN Dad Die-namics, TI Work in Progress Stamp Set, TI Work in Progress Die-namics, MSTN Father Figures Background Stamp, and MSTN Black & White Plaid Paper Pad.




OMGosh! I had such fun with this card!! I'm so glad MFT brought the Miss Tiina line back--I love her quirky designs so much!! Today I'm using MSTN Super Stache Stamp Set, MSTN Mustache Trio Die-namics, and MSTN Black & White Plaid Paper Pad from the release. I planned this card all out in my head before I started it and it came together fast! To begin, I covered a Sweet Tooth card stock base with MSTN Black & White Plaid Paper Pad. Peeps, my go to is Black and White Stripes Paper Pad but THIS one might be knocking if off of it's pedestal--I'm LOVING it!



 OK, so next, I created my "scene" if you will, by cutting MSTN Stay Cool Die-namics from Black Licorice card stock, adding clear acetate card stock to the back for realism. Next I cut one of the mustaches from MSTN Mustache Trio Die-namics from No Line Coloring card stock and colored a base with Copic markers, then used a gray Copic Multiliner pen to draw in mustache hairs. Then I cut the bow from Perfect Present Die-namics from more MSTN Black & White Plaid Paper Pad and stamped the sentiment from MSTN Super Stache Stamp Set on a Sweet Tooth card stock panel with Black Licorice dye ink.




The Sweet Tooth card stock panel was matted with Gravel Gray card stock and popped up on the card base with foam, then the die cut elements were popped up as well for the finish. I love this card, I tell you!!

And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you back tomorrow for the December MFT and Friends Feature!

For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.




All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: MSTN Super Stache 
Die-namics: MSTN Mustache Trio, MSTN Stay Cool, Perfect Present
Patterned Paper: MSTN Black & White Plaid
Dye Ink: Black Licorice
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Sweet Tooth, Gravel Gray, Black Licorice, No Line Coloring
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, MISTI, Steel Snips, Large Metal Adapter Plate for Die-namics, On-Point Precision Glue

Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Copic markers, tape runner, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, plastic eraser, Scor-Buddy, Glassboard, gray Copic multiliner, clear acetate card stock


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!