Sunday, May 15, 2022

Two Days Until MFT's May Vault Release!

 

Hello and welcome to Day Two of MFT's May Vault Countdown! Release is in two days, May 17th, at 10am Eastern so make a note! And be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for ALL the details! Today we're previewing Ring me Stamp Set, Ring Me Die-namics, Happily Ever After Stamp Set (new set), Bride & Groom Die-namics, Abstract Art Stamp Set, Paint Brushes Die-namics, and Typewriter Text Background Stamp.



I could not be more excited about this month's Vault Release! Some of my most favorite products are coming back and I've has SO much fun playing with them! I'm starting the countdown off using Abstract Art Stamp Set and Paintbrushes Die-namics because I could not wait to use them! I used the original ALL the time so get ready to see this one a lot, too!

To begin, I stamped the images on Sweet Tooth card stock using, top to bottom, Fire Coral, Butterscotch, Prickly Pear, and Summer Splash dye inks and stamped the sentiment from All About You Stamp Set with Extreme Black hybrid ink before adhering it to a Black Licorice card stock base with foam tape



Next I cut All About You Die-namics from Black Licorice card stock and popped it up on foam tape on top of the stamped images. I added some strips of Party Time Patterned Paper and started working on the brushes. The handles were both cut from Black Licorice card stock the ferrules from Silver Shine card stock and the bristles from Sweet Tooth card stock. To add the paint colors, I first added the color with dye ink then added the black back with a Copic marker.



To finish off I added some matching enamel dots and was done!

And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you back tomorrow for Day One of MFT's May Vault Countdown!

For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.



All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Abstract Art, All About You
Die-namics: Paint Brushes, All About You
Patterned Paper: Party Time
Dye Ink: Fire Coral, Butterscotch, Prickly Pear, Summer Splash
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Sweet Tooth, Black Licorice, Butterscotch, Summer Splash, Silver Shine
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, MISTI, Steel Snips, Large Metal Adapter Plate for Die-namics, On-Point Precision Glue

Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Copic markers, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, plastic eraser, Scor-Buddy, Glassboard, enamel dots


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!