Tuesday, February 21, 2017

MFT February Card Kit–Beautiful Butterflies, Day Two

cardkitday2_2017feb21


Welcome to Day Two Countdown of Beautiful Butterflies Card Kit! Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for all the kit details and more samples from the talented MFT Design Team.


Print

For today’s card, first I stamped up my butterflies with, top to bottom: Blu Raspberry dye ink, Tropical Teal dye ink, Orange Fizz dye ink, Persimmon dye ink, Sour Apple dye ink, Jellybean Green dye ink, and Black Licorice for the details. Next I stamped the sentiment along the left side of my card base, then trimmed and embossed another piece of Smooth White card stock with Stitched Strip Die-namics.

cardkitday2_2017feb21b

I popped that up on the base with foam mounting tape and adhered the butterflies, also popped up on foam tape. To finish off, I added some Sparkling Clear Mix sequins.

And that’s it for today—thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!


1newsupplies



~Supplies~
Stamps:
Beautiful Butterflies Card Kit (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice dye ink, Blu Raspberry dye ink, Tropical Teal dye ink, Orange Fizz dye ink, Persimmon dye ink, Sour Apple dye ink, Jellybean Green dye ink (MFT)
Paper:
Beautiful Butterflies Card Kit (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Beautiful Butterflies Card Kit, Stitched Strip Die-namics, foam mounting tape, Sparkling Clear Mix sequins, MISTI (MFT)

1newsignature

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Mrs. Barbara. Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful. I love the colors and the stitched background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara, your card is so pretty and I like the stitching behind them. SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the butterflies with the stitched detail strip. Makes it look like they are perched on a wood fence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Barbara. I've always wondered how I would use the stitched strip die and now I see how amazing it adds to card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. The stripes of the die really give motion to your card and are a perfect addition to the movement of the butterflies. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty. Love the colors of the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! The stitched detail is the perfect accent to the card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...