Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Hugs to You–MFT February Release Replay

ReleaseReplay_2017feb14


Hello, everyone, thanks for joining me for the February MFT Release Replay! Today our team is taking a fresh look at our most recent release with inspiring ideas and innovative takes on the complete collection. We love the opportunity to look at our products with fresh eyes, envisioning entirely new ways to showcase the possibilities they present. We can’t wait to share our ideas with you!


Print

I decided to go kind of graphic for my card today, using Single Stitch Line Rounded Square Frames Die-namics to frame shaker elements. To begin, I cut the frames from Sweet Tooth card stock, added the window cut from Heat Resistant Acetate card stock, and arranged them like I wanted—randomly, but they had to fit and I wanted seven of them so I could fill them in a rainbow pattern. Once I had them arranged, I added foam mounting tape, leaving it off where the squares overlap, so some engineering definitely took place ;-)

ReleaseReplay_2017feb14b

Once I had all that done, I arranged them again, upside down, filled them with Topping Set – Diamonds, and put one piece of cardstock over all of the squares to contain the filler. Then I trimmed off the excess and adhered it to the card base after stamping the sentiment from Lots of Hugs with Black Licorice dye ink. All that was left was to add Twice the Hugs Die-namics cut from Black Licorice card stock and it was done!

And that’s it from me for the February
MFT Release Replay. Be sure to check out what the other designers have created at the MFT Blog. Thanks so much for stopping by today! See you soon!


1newsupplies



~Supplies~
Stamps:
Lots of Hugs (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice dye ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Heat Resistant Acetate card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Single Stitch Line Rounded Square Frames Die-namics, Twice the Hugs Die-namics, foam mounting tape, 1/8” Scor-Tape, Topping Set – Diamonds, MISTI (MFT)

1newsignature

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...