Tuesday, February 21, 2017

MFT February Card Kit–Beautiful Butterflies Release

cardkitdayrelease_2017feb21

Hi, everyone, are you ready??!! Beautiful Butterflies Card Kit is now available for purchase in the MFT Boutique! You’ve seen some amazing samples over the last couple of days from the design team and that’s just the tip of the creative iceberg—so many things you can do with this kit. Be sure to check by the MFT Blog for more info and more samples, then go snag yours! Remember, we now have a new free with $60 die available for our customers with every kit release. It will be the free die (while supplies last) for the duration of the month until the next release. The new Free with $60 die for February is the Sentiment Label Strip Die-namics.


Print

I decided to make a shaker card for this project using the larger butterfly from the set. I cut my shaker window with LJD Jumbo Peek-a-Boo Circle Windows Die-namics, stamped the sentiment from Beautiful Butterflies Card Kit with Black Licorice dye ink, and created the shaker element using Heat Resistant Acetate card stock and foam mounting tape. The back was stamped with Romantic Script Background, and I filled it with MFT Signature Sparkle Mix Sequins and Silver Shimmer seed beads.

cardkitdayrelease_2017feb21b

I adhered my card front, complete with shaker element, to my card base and adhered the butterfly, stamped with Black Licorice dye ink, Cotton Candy dye ink, and Ripe Raspberry dye ink, with foam tape. I finished off by added some hearts cut from Ripe Raspberry card stock and Silver Sparkle card stock with Tag Builder Blueprints 3 Die-namics and Tag Builder Blueprints 6 Die-namics.

And there you have it! Beautiful Butterflies Card Kit is now available in the MFT online store so go get yours!!! You’ll be glad you did :) Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!

1newsupplies



~Supplies~
Stamps: Beautiful Butterflies Card Kit, Romantic Script Background (MFT)
Ink: Black Licorice dye ink, Cotton Candy dye ink, Ripe Raspberry dye ink (MFT)
Paper: Beautiful Butterflies Card Kit, Heat Resistant Acetate card stock, Silver Sparkle card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond; Beautiful Butterflies Card Kit, LJD Jumbo Peek-a-Boo Circle Windows Die-namics,Tag Builder Blueprints 3 Die-namics, Tag Builder Blueprints 6 Die-namics, foam mounting tape, MFT Signature Sparkle Mix Sequins, Silver Shimmer seed beads, MISTI (MFT)

1newsignature

39 comments:

  1. Love the shaker element. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. I can't wait for mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is stunning! I love your color choices & that gorgeous butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors, sparkle and scalloped shape of the shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous shaker! Love the colors ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you've created a beautiful butterfly card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shaker butterfly card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shaker cuteness with gorgeous butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous shaker card! Love the dies you used and the awesome butterfly! Fabulous kit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like this is another great kit

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow. I like the text background and sequins. They are perfect combos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful shaker Barb. I love the kit with the sweet butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A shaker card that's soooo pretty. I like that combo. How pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty shaker card...love the script background in the window.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely Lovely Barbara! This shaker card with the romantic script and use of the die...Oh My! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the way you did the cutout.
    Beautiful card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This shaker card is so pretty - love the design:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love using text in the shaker window--gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That Swallowtail is my favorite of the butterflies and looks lovely on your fab card! I love the script in the shaker!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful card with this new kit!

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG!!!! I'm in love for your breathless card!!! This kit is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the shaker element of the card- really pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think I "sighed" out loud when I opened your card. WOW, the overall softness of your shaker card is Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh My!! I think I "sighed" out loud when I opened your blog and saw your Gorgeous shaker card. There are so many elements to this card and they all come together in perfect harmony. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the vintage feel to this card combined with the fun of the shaker window! Absolutely lovely, thanks for sharing how you used this kit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...