Saturday, February 18, 2017

Sending Sunshine and Rainbows–C4C #373

C4C373_2017feb18


Hi, everyone! Welcome to another Crazy 4 Challenges! Today is sketch day and Tammy has a fun and classic sketch for us to play with.


15202497_10209900942174062_3940268928090988096_n

I went a little off script but you’re used to that and I think the sketch is pretty obvious nonetheless ;-) I sponged some clouds on Sweet Tooth card stock with Blue Breeze dye ink using a Stitched Cloud Edges Die-namics die cut as a template and popped it up on foam mounting tape on a Sweet Tooth card stock base. I added End of the Rainbow Die-namics cut from Sweet Tooth card stock and colored with Copic markers. Tip: this is a good way to conserve card stock if you’re a stickler for the ROYGBP rainbow configuration as I am.

C4C373_2017feb18b

Next I added Sunny Skies Die-namics cut from Sunshine card stock and the sentiment from Rainbow Greetings stamped on the cloud from End of the Rainbow Die-namics as the horizontal element. I love how this turned out!

And that's it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C373.

It is with some sadness that I say today is my last project as a
Crazy 4 Challenges design team member. I’ve been on the team since it’s inception and have had so much fun, but there are too many demands on my time and something had to go. I will always look back fondly on these years and on the team. Thanks Crazy 4 Challenges!

Thanks for stopping by today—see you soon!


1newsupplies



~Supplies~
Stamps:
Rainbow Greetings (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice dye ink, Blue Breeze dye ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Sunshine card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
End of the Rainbow Die-namics, Sunny Skies Die-namics, Stitched Cloud Edges Die-namics, foam mounting tape (MFT); sponge dauber, Copic markers

1newsignature

1 comment:

  1. A-DOR-able! LOVE the bright colors, and fabulous use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...