Saturday, April 03, 2010

Let's get crafty with Kraft - Crazy 4 Challenges #31

Mornin', peeps! Oh, my, but yesterday was a spectacular day here in South Central Virginia and today promises to be another one. We did some yard work and there's much more to be done so we'll be back outside in the sun and fresh air again today. But first, I have some goodies for you :) It's Crazy 4 Challenges day, and this month's host is Lynda, who is challenging us to use Kraft. SO not a challenge for me, LOL, as I do love it. Our sponsor this week is The Greeting Farm and you can find out more at the C4C blog.



Now, for my card. Notice the little play on words--crafty and Krafty? I feel so clever ;-) I was itching to use this PTI set that had never seen ink so I dragged it out and inked it up. I stamped the little button jar from Studio Style on Stampers Select White card stock with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and colored it with Copic markers. Then I cut/embossed it and its mats with Classic Circle and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities in Hawaiian Shores and Dark Chocolate--I lOVE that combination!! Then I stamped a piece of Hawaiian Shores with Dark Chocolate (looks black but I promise it's Dark Chocolate) using Polka Dot Basics II. Then I stamped the sentiment on another piece of Stampers Select White with Dark Chocolate and added buttons. I'm using Taylor's sketch #107 for my layout. I couldn't pass up a sketch encouraging this many buttons, LOL!

NOW, be sure to check out the samples by the rest of my crazy girls...er, I mean the Crazy 4 Challenges team ;-)
THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C31.

Thanks so much for dropping in today! A little bit later, I'll have the first MFT teaser for the April release so c'mon back!


~Supplies~
Stamps: Studio Style, Polka Dot Basics II (PTI)
Paper: Kraft, Hawaiian Shores, Stampers Select White (PTI)
Ink: Dark Chocolate (PTI); Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Classic Circle and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Copic markers, Vintage Buttons and Rustic Twine (PTI); Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers)


17 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Barbare, love the colors... Very pretty. Hugs and happy easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great colors....fun sentiment...and great jar of buttons image...wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love the colors and the row of buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara, this is wonderful! Great colors and I love the buttons with the sentiment detailing! A PTI set that has NOT seen ink? GASP! LOL! I cannot say a word...I have a couple, too! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love the colour combo and the cute button border.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Barbara!!! The PTI image is awesome!!! Perfect use of the Kraft color!!!

    Happy Easter to you and your family!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Love the colors. Isn't Studio style just fab, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL Barb, glad you didn't have to STRETCH your creative-ness for this Kraft challenge!!! I didn't either!!! Your card is AWESOME! Great colors and wonderful image & sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute! Love the kraft, adorable image and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I just love those colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kraft??? Heck yeah, I can do that! LOL This is fabulous, Bar! LOVE the turquoise with the kraft and your sweet row of buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! I love the addition of the row of buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  13. GORGEOUS!!!!! So Pretty and the colours are smashing with the Kraft.... I always want to lean toward REd, but I LOVE THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...