Saturday, April 10, 2010

Make mine a double - Crazy 4 Challenges #32


A double scoop, that is, LOL!! I've got another Pure Innocence sweetie for the Crazy challenge today. Lynda is our host this month and today she has a recipe challenge for us: 1 ribbon, 2 buttons or brads, and three punches. Fun! Our sponsor this week is The Greeting Farm and you can get the deets at the C4C blog.

This is another April MFT release called Make Mine a Double and isn't she adorable?! I couldn't help myself--I *had* to use Two Scoops paper by Basic Grey for this card. How could I not? I mean, "make mine a double" and "two scoops" just belong together, don't you think? (I crack myself up sometimes :)) OK, so I stamped the image on a Perfect Paper Panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils, along with paper piecing her dress. I'm loving how much easier it is for ME to get a nice even "halo" around an image with the pencils as opposed to with Copics. I used one ribbon (from the MFT Royalty Collection), two buttons (stacked), and two scalloped border punches and a tag punch.

Here's the inside of the card:


NOW, be sure to check out the samples by the rest of my crazy girls...er, I mean the Crazy 4 Challenges team ;-)
THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C32.

Thanks so much for dropping in today!




~Supplies~
Stamps: Pure Innocence - Make Mine a Double (MFT)

Paper: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette (SU!); Perfect Paper Panel (MFT); Two Scoops 6 x 6 pad (Basic Grey)

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories: 3M foam squares (craft store); 2 scalloped punches (EK Success); tag punch (Mcgill); Vintage Buttons and Rustic Twine (PTI); ribbon (MFT)


16 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhh how sweet is this Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Barbara, I love the gras...and the cute image... Very pretty. Hugs Silke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she IS VERY sweet and those papers are DREAMY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely darling Barb! The papers are just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet image, love her pp dress and the dp is perfect. Like how you 'gussied up' the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh would you just look at her sweet lil' dress...this is wonderful Barb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, her little plaid dress is adorable! LOVE the BG paper on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is as sweet as fresh strawberry ice cream! Love all the paper piecing!

    Hugs

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just adorable! I love these little girls! Thanks for the tip about using your pencils for the "halo" - I'll have to try that! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so dang cute...that PI image is on its way to me...I just had to have it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yum! What a delightful treat this card is. Fabulous paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, this is just too too CUTE! I love her little plaid dress, and all the different patterned papers you used on this card, wonderful combo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. barb...this is spectacular! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable! I love that patterned paper with that image! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...