Thursday, April 01, 2010

Happy Anniversary

I've got a sweet little PTI card for you today. I needed an anniversary card and I thought this would do the trick.

For the base, I'm using the new Green Boutique patterned paper and some Hawaiian Shores card stock, along with Stampers Select White. This paper is full of color so I went a little more open with the next element for balance--I stamped the design with Guidelines and Guidelines II to make patterned paper to match. I stamped the sentiment, from Signature Greetings, on Stampers Select White, matted it with Hawaiian Shores, and added two buttons, tied with Rustic Twine.

As always, thanks for stopping by today--I love it when you do! I'll have a REALLY fun Stamp Simply card for you tomorrow :)

~Supplies~
Stamps:
Guidelines, Guidelines II, Signature Greetings (PTI)
Paper:
Stampers Select White, Hawaiian Shores, Green Boutique, Guidelines II grid paper (PTI)

Ink:
Hawaiian Shores, New Leaf (PTI)

Accessories:
Vintage Buttons and Rustic Twine (PTI)


12 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love this card....I am going to have to put this paper in my cart now...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Barbara! The colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Beautiful! Love that background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card! I love the colors, I guess I should cut into my paper pack now... no more hoarding! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! Love the layered buttons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun design Barbara! Sure love those colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! Love that paper, and love the double button embellishment, it adds a perfect finishing touch to your card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun use of patterns and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sharp card---love the button treatment and your colors are yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Will you STOP making me want that new paper????? This is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...