Saturday, April 17, 2010

Here's to you - Crazy 4 Challenges #33

It's Crazy 4 Challenges time again and Lynda's got a fun sketch for us today! And we have a NEW sponsor for you this week and it is Paper Romance--check it all out at the C4C blog!

I'm using a new MFT release for my card today called Fred Bear In Flight. Is Fred not the coolest bear you've ever seen?


I stamped Fred on a Perfect Paper Panel with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and colored him with Prismacolor pencils. My card base is Vintage Cream (PTI) and the stitched layer is Really Rust. I used some 3/4" twill and did my Distress Ink dye with Rusty Hinges ink for the horizontal elements.

Here's the inside of the card:


NOW, be sure to check out the samples by the rest of my crazy girls...er, I mean the Crazy 4 Challenges team ;-)
THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C33.

Thanks so much for dropping in today!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Fred Bear In Flight (MFT)
Paper: Vintage Cream (PTI); Really Rust (SU!); The Boyfriend 8 x 8 pad (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Vintage Touch (PTI); Rusty Hinges Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories: 3M foam squares, foam tape; brads (crafts store); 3/4" twill; sewing machine; Prismacolor pencils, OMS, blending stumps; Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Ribbon Tag Trio die (Spellbinders)


20 comments:

  1. Barbara, your card is beautiful, love the funny image and your coloring. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely DARLING Barb! What a cute image!! Enjoy the beautiful weather this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so sweet, Barb!!! Your twill looks fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bear is the cutest little thing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your site for the first time and I am in love with your website - you are one amazing designer! I look forward to seeing your new creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tooooo stinkin' cute GF!!! What a sweet image!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  7. barb...this is so sweet! love this new mft bear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. he is so very adorable.....fab coloring....and great use of the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great card, I love that bear, and the sentiments are awesome. That ribbon is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sooo cute. I'm loving that little Bear.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really cute Barbara! I love the pattern paper, it all ties in nicely! Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute image that is, love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just too cute Barbara. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the rustic colors in this card, and Fred is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute bear! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super amazing card! I love the twill tape, it might be in a tie for first place with Fred Bear. He IS the cutest thing I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your card Barbara! That image is the cutest!

    Hugs

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE the paper with the paper airplanes combined with this image!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...