Monday, April 05, 2010

Pure Innocence: Book In Hand - My Favorite Things Teaser, Day Three


It's Monday so it's Pure Innocence sneak day!! My Favorite Things has four new PIs for you this month and you're gonna LOVE each and every one! So what else is new, right? :)

I have Pure Innocence Book In Hand for your today. Would this not make the MOST adorable teacher gift?! I stamped my image on a Perfect Paper Panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, then I paper pieced her sweater and colored the rest with Copic markers. Isn't that DP just too sweet?

Here's the inside:


To see more DT offerings, be sure to hit Kim's blog at 11:00am today. She'll have links to everyone with something to share. And don't forget: the release party is Wednesday night from 8:00pm to 10:00pm in the MFT Company Forum over at SCS. Then the Shop and Hop starts at 10:00pm. Don't miss it! OH! And be sure to check the MFT Company Forum at SCS to see what the Guest Designer Challenge for this month is. There's still time to get your submission in, so what are you waiting for!?

Thanks for stopping by today!! See you back tomorrow for another sneak! Can you guess what it's going to be?


~Supplies~
Stamps: Book In Hand (MFT)
Paper: Basic Black, Old Olive (SU!); Perfect Paper Panel (MFT); The Grade School Stack (DCWV)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Classic Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders); twill ribbon, buttons, twine (PTI); Scallop border punch (SU!); Copic markers


23 comments:

  1. Wowie, gorgeous coloring! Love the fun papers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this image is adorable!! But what PI isn't adorable!? :) Very cute card...I love it!
    audrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too stinkin' cute GF!!! Love the paper pieced sweater!!! Awesome coloring too!!! Have a great week!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this is perfect. I am going to retire from teaching 1st grade at the end of this year. I love this card. I just ordered my first Pure Innocence stamp.
    I am having a celebration at my blog I would love to have you stop by if you get a chance.
    {{Linda}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh she is PERFECT!! I love her red tights.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic! I just love the paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way too cute!!! Love that saying too although now I've got Hewy Lewis and The News going through my head. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really cute. I love the dp and colors you used with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable! charming...oh, I remember the red tights...worn tights all the time growing up!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it!! That paper you pieced her sweater with looks perfect!! Fabulous as always Bar!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Barb... AMAZING job on this! I love enerything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable, Barbara! That paper pieced sweater looks so real!

    ReplyDelete
  13. DARLING!! I love your paper choices. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute Barbara! I love the colors, the red tights, and how you added a little scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  15. too sweet!! i love her! awesome coloring & sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How adorable! Love her paper piece sweater!
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Barbara! Look at her adorable sweater! She is to die for! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute card. Just love the Pure Innocence line!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Her little sweater looks REAL and I just love her red tights! Awesomely cute card, Bar!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card!!! Such a cute little bookworm - perfect image for my DD.
    Whoops there goes the budget again....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...