Monday, June 01, 2009

Blog candy winner!!!

Many thanks to everyone who left such nice comments!! I really appreciate all the kind words, and without further ado, here's the winner of my first blogaversary candy:

True Random Number Generator

30

Powered by RANDOM.ORG

The winner is Carisse!
Carisse said...

Congrats on your first year.Your talent is quite evident in your wonderful cards! art of heart told me about your site. Keep up the great work. Carisse

May 27, 2009 11:20 AM

Carisse, please email me your address and I'll get your candy out to you this week! If I don't hear from Carisse in 48 hours, I'll do another random drawing.

Thanks again to all of you for the very kind words! This has been fun, so I think I'll be doing more blog candy. BUT, I'm going to do it in a different way. I'll pick a date and, for example, decide that the 5th comment on that day will win a little prize. So, keep those comments coming--you never know when I might decide to spread a little love your way!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the winner of this wonderful blog candy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...