Thursday, June 04, 2009

Thinking of You--Sketches! {by Tamara} #98


It's Thursday so it's time for another Sketches! {by Tamara} card sketch challenge! This is #98 and here's the sketch:



My base card is Basic Black with layers of Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango, and DP from the Black Orchid paper pad by SEI. The center element is Basic Black, Baja Breeze, and Tangerine Tango with paper piercing and black jewel accents, and is popped up on 3M foam squares. The sentiment is from Verve's Artful Elegance set and was stamped on Whisper White with Memento Tuxedo Black, punched out with an oval punch, layered on a larger Basic Black oval, and is also up on foam squares.

Don't forget to check out the sketch at the Sketches! {by Tamara} blog and give it a try--we'd love to see what you come up with!

And be sure to check out the other team members' cards:
Alexandra--California Stampin'
Becky--Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun, Fun, Fun
Carol--Carol's Paperplayce
Jo--Here I Go Again
Krista--Krista be cardin'
Marley--Marley Blog
Olena--From My Hands...To Your Heart
Riley--Stampin' and Dancin' With Riley
Suzanne--Stamp In Style and Cut It Cute
Sylvia--Sylvia's Stamping Place
Tricia--Tricia's Treasures
I'm so glad you dropped by today!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Artful Elegance (Verve)
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango (SU!); Black Orchid DP (SEI)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: 3M foam squares, jewels (craft store); oval punches (SU!); paper piercer, mat (SU!), template (Ornare)

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, this is beautiful....but a different style than what I am used to seeing from you! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I could swear I commented on this last week! LOVE this color combo, Bar!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...