Saturday, June 20, 2009

Celebrate MFT Day


The 20th of each month is Celebrate MFT Day--you can find out all about it here at the My Favorite Things Forum on Splitcoast. This month's challenge is to use your favorite Fizer image. Right now mine is Rainy Day Friends, LOL, so here's my card to, hopefully, give you a little inspiration.

My image is stamped on Perfect Paper Panels with Tuxedo Black ink, colored with Copic markers and is popped up on 3M foam squares, as is the little froggie. The DP is from the Good Morning Sunshine collection by SU! and my solid colors are Pacific Point and Summer Sun. Pacific Point striped ribbon and yellow brads provide some accents.

So, why don't you come on over to the forum, check out the samples, and show us your favorite Fizer project?

I'm so glad you dropped by today!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Rainy Day Friends (MFT)
Paper: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Summer Sun, Good Morning Sunshine DSP (SU!)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: 3M foam squares, brads (craft store); corner rounder punch (Marvy); ribbon (SU!); Copic markers

4 comments:

  1. Cute...Cute...Cute. I Love the card and the sentiment. So perfect for all the rain we have been having lately. Thanks for sharing and be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card. The froggie is too cute with this little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! That little frog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...