Friday, June 19, 2009

Cupcake Flopsey--MFT Sketch Challenge #86


There're some great challenges goin' on over at the My Favorite Things Forum on Splitcoast. Every Thursday there's a new sketch and a new My Favorite Challenge. Here's this week's thread where we chat and you can post your entry. Play along and you might win a prize :)

This is my card for this week's sketch. I'm using My Favorite Things' Cupcake Flopsey and it looks like he's not available right now. I stamped him on Perfect Paper Panels with Memento Rich Cocoa ink, colored him with Copic markers, and popped him up on 3M foam squares. The icing on the cupcake has Liquid Applique on it--I only have white, so I painted on some Pink Poinsettia Shimmerz after I heated it. I'm lovin' the way this turned out. The DP is from DCWV Sweet Stack and my solid colors are Creamy Caramel and Pretty In Pink. The Swarovski crystals are from the Chocolate Kiss Collection. I made my little ghost flower by punching it out of acetate card stock and the brad is from Paper Studio.

I'm so glad you dropped in today!!!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Cupcake Flopsey (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Whisper White, Creamy Caramel, Pretty In Pink (SU!); Sweet Stack (DCWV); acetate card stock (Flourishes)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: 3M foam squares (craft store); brad (Paper Studio); flower punch (Marvy); Copic markers; Swarovski crystals (MFT)

3 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...