Sunday, April 15, 2012

Courage–MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #67

MFTWSC67_2012apr11


Are you ready for another
MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge? Here’s this week’s sketch. You can find the sketch on the MFT blog and also in the MFT forum on SCS, as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

MFTWSC67

I’m using Die-namics Vertical Greetings Die and Stamp Set for my card. The sentiment was stamped on the die cut, then I added some flourishes from Finishing Flourishes at either end. For the center panel, I added a Die-namics Pinking Edge on the mat, then added the patterned paper. Then I added a Die-namics Fishtail Flag STAX element and popped the focal panel up on foam dots.

I made a double Die-namics Royal Rose using red and pink card stock and double Die-namics Royal Leaves using green and brown card stock to mimic the ones in the patterned paper.

Here’s the inside with another sentiment from the set.

MFTWSC67_2012apr11in

Here are the Die-namics dies I used on this card:

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

 

 

Pin It

 

~Supplies~
Stamps: Vertical Greetings, Finishing Flourishes (
MFT)
Paper:
Whip Cream, Hot Fudge, Pink Lemonade, Red Hot (MFT); Kiwi Kiss (SU!); Rustic Cream; Konnichiwa (Basic Grey)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Cameo Coral, stamped off once (SU!)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond; Fishtail Flags STAX, Vertical Greetings, Royal Rose, Royal Leaves, Pinking Edge Die-namics dies; hot glue gun/glue sticks

 

brownwendysignature

2 comments:

  1. This is just BEAUTIFUL Bar!! Gorgeous colors!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, MORE paper that I think "why don't I have that?" BEAUTIFUL card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!