Friday, April 13, 2012

Flourishes April Sneaks, Day Three

sneakday3_2012apr13wtmk

Happy Friday! Today I have the third, and final, sneak for Flourishes April release: Hello Baby! Another fabulous set by Marcella Hawley, Hello Baby! will fill all your baby card needs!

Hello Baby Graphic

Since my card has pink ribbon on it, I guess it’s for a baby girl, LOL! Other than that, though, it could go either way :)

I stamped the image on Classic White card stock with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and colored it with these Copic collections:

Evergreen Collection:

evergreen

Robin’s Egg Collection:

Robin's Egg Collection

Poppy Collection:

poppy

Flesh Tones Collection:

Flesh-Tones-2


Then I cut it out with a Standard Circle Nestabilities die and my Grand Calibur machine, then matted it with a Classic Scalloped Circle Nestabilities die cut. For my base card, I did some stitching, added the ribbon, and popped my focal panel up on foam dots. Then I added the sentiment on some Classic Oval Nestabilities dies cuts and popped that up, as well.

Now, be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you today...

Barbara Anders  (<--you are here!)
Julie Koerber
Cindy Lawrence
Christine Okken
Danielle Kennedy
Dawn Burnworth
Stacy Morgan
Tammy Hershberger
Jan Marie Caruso
Sharon Doolittle
Beate Johns
Amanda Havon
Mona Pendleton



...because ONE of them is the

Mystery Blogger Graphic_thumb[1]_thumb[1]

for today—the winner wins the set previewing today :)

Now, here's a few things you'll want to know about this release:

  • Take advantage of a special limited time only deal and grab all of the new sets for March in the New Release Bundle at 10% off the total price. Get all the details HERE.
  • Don't forget the Motherly Love Challenge is still in progress.
  • AND, don't forget to check the Flourishes Blog for today's Noon Time Challenge--another way to win a prize!!
  • All winners will be announced on Saturday, April 14th, at Noon CST on the Flourishes Blog.
OK, I think that's all from me! Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll see you back again tomorrow with another sneak!

 

 

 

Pin It

 

 

~Supplies~
Stamps: Hello Baby! (Flourishes)
Paper: Classic White (Flourishes); Soft Suede (SU!); Fine and Dandy - Tickled Pink (MME)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories/tools: Grand Calibur, Classic Oval, Standard Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders); ribbon, sewing machine, Copic markers, foam dots

 

brownwendysignature

51 comments:

  1. OMGosh this is so adorable and I love your great card design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara I just saw this. I thought I loved the new bookplates but... I am definitely in love with the this one. Why? Because I'm going to be a first time grandmother in July! And this is just what grandma needs *tehehe*

    You did a beautiful job on this card. Just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card. I absolutley love all the colors. tfs! Traci ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling image, beautifully colored. I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so cute I love your card Barbara.

    ReplyDelete
  6. good morning what a lovely inspiration!!!! just stunning!
    xx petra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this image! And your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable, what a pretty card and an adorable set.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card!! Love that you paper pieced the onesie. So cute!!
    Beth Greco

    ReplyDelete
  10. This blend of colors is WONDERFUL! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Xiomara
    Gorgeous card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My first grandbaby is coming in 3 months so naturally I would really love this card. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very sweet--I like the layout and the papers you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, Barbara. Your coloring looks wonderful.
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such an adorable card & new stamp set! Love your coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! This is gorgeous! I love the colours and papers you've used, along with your amazing colouring of the image, Barbara. A very sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. DARLING! LOVE the MME papers you used with this, especially the piecing on the onesie! And the pennants go perfectly in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just the cutest card for baby.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card, Barbara! I love the papers and the wonderfully colored image!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable card! Loved the layering and the coloring,

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable card! Loved the layering and the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Darling card Barbara! Great job coloring that sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a darling image! I adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I LOVE that you paper pieced the onesie eee! So cute! This is one adorable sweet card Bar!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What an adorable stamp! I love the colors you used and the layout is fabulous! I also love all the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Barbara, this card is totally adorable!! Love the image and the card design.

    ReplyDelete
  27. So adorable, and your paper choice just gives it a very happy look. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your card is soo cute!! Love the pink ribbon also! You made a great work!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful card- what a lovely job coloring the beautiful scene.

    ReplyDelete
  30. What an adorable card. I just love this new stamp and it is especially timely as I became a grandmother for the first time on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  31. All of the sets are just marvelous this month. I like this one especially although . . .its very hard to choose just one! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful card. Love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a beautiful card! Love your coloring: gorgeous and the colors you chose are so soft and welcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow, Barbara, love this card. What a sweet new stamp set. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. This card is SO precious! I'm really going to need to get that set, we've got so many new babies coming into the family over the next few months!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh how cute! With a new grandchild on the way, this is just what I need!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Ohh...I love this set, and you have made it such a celebration with your pennant banner and pretty papers! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh my goodness, this is wonderful!! I love the banners in the background and all the pretty embellishments around the image! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  39. This is absolutely beautiful Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi Barbara,

    You just melted my heart with this card! Everything about it is lovely! How I wish I could win this set! I would treasure them so much! Thanks for the opportunity!


    Cariños,

    María Alba Negrón
    San Juan, Puerto Rico
    perfectasimperfecciones@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. This is so precious! I totally love that makeshift laundry line!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Beautiful! Love the wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Barbara! This is just tooo cute! I adore this set. Your card is adorable!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Bar this is so sweet. I like that you paper pieced the clothes. hee hee Darling card.

    ReplyDelete
  45. This grandma loves babies and this new stamp! How adorable! Your card is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  46. adorable, and colored so well. A new mother will love it. grandmother too.

    ReplyDelete
  47. This is such a cute stamp! I love the little bird and nest in the trees. The coloring is wonderful! I love the banner paper in the background. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!