Tuesday, April 03, 2012

MFT April New Product Tour

newproducttour_2012apr3

It’s time for MFT’s April New Product Tour! And it’s also time to shop! The new release is live and available NOW at the MFT Boutique on the Brand Spankin’ New page!

I’m showing you a card I made with Inspired by Knowledge. I stamped the image of the stacked books, colored them with Copic markers, and cut it out using the Die-namics You Move Me set. Then I popped it up on top of some of the new Die-Namics Chevron Stripes die cuts. I distressed the papers up a bit and stamped the sentiment on some lined paper. The bottom border is a happy accident—the negative of the chevron cut :) I love cutting this out of corrugated card board!! To finish it off, I added some buttons for balance.

newproducttour_2012apr3sent


Here’s the inside with another sentiment from the set and another image: a diploma.

newproducttour_2012apr3inclose


Here’s a close-up. I stamped the diploma, colored it, cut it out by hand, and tied a snippet of 1/8” ribbon around before adhering it to the card stock.

newproducttour_2012apr3in

 

Here are the Die-namics dies I used on this card:

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

 

And that’s it! Thanks so much for stopping by! Now, go shop! :) Hope to see you back tomorrow when I’ll have this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge card.

 

Pin It

 

~Supplies~
Stamps: Inspired by Knowledge (MFT)
Paper:
Fossil, Hot Fudge, Whip Cream (MFT); corrugated cardboard; School Spirit Collection (Crate Paper)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond: Chevron Stripes, You Move Me Die-namics dies; buttons, twine, distressing tool, foam dots, ribbon. Copic markers

brownwendysignature

14 comments:

  1. Perfect papers for this set, Bar! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you created--such attention to detail and so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bar, those books look real!!! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this graduation card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you colored the books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at the shading on those books...WOW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, a lot of work here. Love it inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for enabling - I have to add more to my shopping list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Love how you colored the books.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! The diploma looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is outstanding, Bar! Fabulous coloring on the books, and I LOVE what you did on the inside with the diploma. That sentiment on the inside is fantastic, too... LOVE that bit of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!