Saturday, October 20, 2012

A Very Special BOO To You–C4C #159

C4C159_2012oct20

 

Hi, everyone, it’s Crazy 4 Challenges time! Today’s challenge is brought to us by Jessie and it’s a color challenge. She wants us to use Halloween colors on our cards or projects: black, orange, and purple.

I went pretty CAS with my card. I love MFT’s Die-namics Spider Web Die Only. I cut it from iridescent glitter paper, adhered it to a Sweet Tooth card stock base, and added the spider die cut hanging from a silver cord. I colored a couple of rhinestones orange for the eyes, then added a panel of purple patterned paper as a base for the sentiment panel. I stamped the sentiment, from Die-namics Primitive Pumpkins Die & Stamp Set, on a Die-namics Sentiment Strip die cut and popped it up on foam. Finally, I added a teardrop rhinestone on each side of the sentiment strip. I love both of these sets so I was happy to have another opportunity to use them.

Here’s the inside with a simple sentiment from the set.

C4C159_2012oct20in

 

Here are the Die-namics dies I used on this card:

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

 

And that's it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C159.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

 

 

 

Pin It








 

~Supplies~
Stamps:
Die-namics Primitive Pumpkins Die & Stamp Set (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock (MFT); glitter paper
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black 
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Primitive Pumpkins Die & Stamp Set, Die-namics Spider Web Die Only, Die-namics Sentiment Strips (MFT); rhinestones, Copic marker, silver cord, foam tape 

 

brownwendysignature

4 comments:

  1. Spook-tacular card Barb, love the orange eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the use of dinamics dies. Super cute CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is boo-rrific, Bar! Love how you used the gems!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Leave it to you to make me slap my forehead with the DUH of the color challenge! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...