Saturday, October 27, 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year–C4C #160

C4C159_2012oct27


Happy Saturday, friends! It’s Crazy 4 Challenges time and today Jessie has a sketch for us to try. I flipped it and went with an A2. Of course.

I’m adding another Christmas card to my stash today. I stamped the sentiment from Seasonal Sentiments, MFT’s Triple Scoop for this month, on part of my Die-namics Layered Label die set, and layered it up with patterned paper and Kraft card stock. I think you can see the layout, but I used a button on each side of the focal element instead of the star and flag elements in the sketch. I did add some clear Dew Drops in the upper right corner for balance. I love clear Dew Drops.

Here’s the inside with another sentiment from the set, stamped in red ink.

C4C159_2012oct27in


Here are the Die-namics dies I used on this card:

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic


And that's it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C160.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

 

 

Pin It

 

 

 

~Supplies~
Stamps: Seasonal Sentiments (
MFT)
Paper:
Whip Cream card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Kraft card stock (MFT); This & That Christmas (Echo Park)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black; Riding Hood Red (SU!); Vintage Photo Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Layered Label, Die-namics Fishtail Flags Layers STAX, Wild Cherry buttons (MFT); black twine, sewing machine, clear Dew Drops, foam tape

 

brownwendysignature

4 comments:

  1. Love how you flippes the sketch! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your flipped use of the sketch....opens new possibilities.....very classy and clean holiday card for your stash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Barbara. Love the papers and the sentiments from the Triple Scoop Set. I just got this set and have to ink it up. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...