Friday, October 19, 2012

Believe In the Magic Of Christmas

believe_2012oct19

Happy Friday, everyone! I’ve got a card for you today using some gorgeous Authentique paper from eclectic Paperie called Festive, and it is indeed festive :)

I used several patterns from the collection for my base card and the sentiment element. Since this paper is so vintage in appearance, I also sponged the edges with my Antique Linen Distress Ink and my Inkssentials Foam Blending Tool, and popped up all the layers with Scotch Foam Mounting Tape.

Short and sweet today—thank you so much for stopping by!










Pin It



~Supplies~
Stamps: Seasonal Sentiments (
MFT)
Paper:
Whip Cream card stock, Black Licorice card stock (MFT); Festive (Authentique)
Ink: Riding Hood Red (SU!);
Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Layered Label (MFT
);
Scotch Foam Mounting Tape, Inkssentials Foam Blending Tool; sewing machine


brownwendysignature

2 comments:

  1. So lovely! I really appreciate the black matting...makes the whole (wonderful) design just pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card--immediately caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...