Friday, October 12, 2012

A Treat For You–ePaperie and C4C #158

halloweentreatholder_2012oct4


Hi, everyone, I’m back again with a little treat holder I made. I’m using more of my favorite Halloween paper, Happy Haunting by Graphic 45 from the eclectic Paperie store. This is also for this week’s Crazy 4 Challenges challenge, which is to use candy in your card or project.

I had this little bottle so I made a little holder for it, put some candy corn inside, and corked ‘er up! I don’t have a template for the holder, I just made it up as I went along, using my Scor-Buddy! Once I got it put together and the bottle of candy in place, I tied around some seam binding, distressed with
Pumice Stone Distress Ink, then attached a tag with an Idea-ology Trinket Pin and it was done!

And that's it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C158.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!




Pin It




~Supplies~
Stamps: Lollypop Treat (
MFT)
Paper:
Orange Fizz card stock, Black Licorice card stock (MFT); Happy Haunting (Graphic 45)
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black, Pumice Stone Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools:
Scor-Buddy, Idea-ology Trinket Pin; Die-namics Circle STAX (MFT)

brownwendysignature

4 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...