Wednesday, October 10, 2012

You Inspire Me–MFTWSC #93

MFTWSC93_2012oct10

 

Are you ready for another MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge? Here’s this week’s sketch. You can find the sketch on the MFT blog and also in the MFT forum on SCS, as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

 

MFTWSC93


Obviously, I made mine an A2 card, but I kept all the original elements. I’m using My Favorite Sentiments for the focal image, stamped on a Die-namics Designer Labels 3 STAX die cut. You’ll also see a Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX element peeking out from under the sentiment and a Die-namics Royal Rose with Die-namics Royal Leaves for embellishment. I’m also using a pearl flourish and for the small stripe across the top, I first applied some 1/4” Scor-Tape and sprinkled fine glitter on.

Here’s the inside with another sentiment from the set:

MFTWSC93_2012oct10in


Here are the Die-namics dies I used on this card:

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic


And that’s it from me, today! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope to see you back tomorrow for the second day of teasers!

 

Pin It

 

 

 

~Supplies~
Stamps:
My Favorite Sentiments (MFT)
Paper:
Whip Cream card stock (MFT); Always Artichoke (SU!); Meadow Six By Six (MME)
Ink: Memento Olive Grove; Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX, Die-namics Designer Labels 3 STAX, Die-namics Royal Rose, Die-namics Royal Leaves (MFT); pearl flourish (Zva); glitter, Scor-Tape 1/4”


brownwendysignature

7 comments:

  1. So pretty. Love the pearl flourishes...adds just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are excellent, and I love all the flourishes you added. What a spectacular card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Love the colors and your flower is soooo beautiful! All your accents are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty, and elegant! Love these soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh! I love this stamp with the label die - so pretty! The colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barb, I am sharing this with a link on my blog today. I couldn't decide which of your designs I wanted to highlight so this one was perfect. You have amazing talent and your work always makes me smile and inspires me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...