Wednesday, October 17, 2012

May Your Holidays Sparkle–MFTWSC #94

MFTWSC94_2012oct17


Are you ready for another
MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge? Here’s this week’s sketch. You can find the sketch on the MFT blog and also in the MFT forum on SCS, as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.


MFTWSC94

 

I’m using this month’s Triple Scoop set, Seasonal Sentiments, for my card today. I stamped it on a Die-namics Circle STAX die cut and popped that up on a larger circle on which I put a ring of rhinestones. I did some stitching and tied some red twill around in a bow. The little tag at the bottom was done with my Die-namics Traditional Tags STAX and my Die-namics Christmas Ornaments Die Only.


Here’s the inside with another sentiment from the set.

MFTWSC94_2012oct17in


Here are the Die-namics dies I used on this card:

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

 

 

Pin It

 

 

~Supplies~
Stamps: Seasonal Sentiments (
MFT)
Paper:
Kraft card stock, Whip Cream card stock, Wild Cherry card stock (MFT); Holiday Style (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink: Riding Hood Red (SU!); Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Circle STAX, Die-namics Traditional Tags STAX, Die-namics Christmas Ornaments Die Only (MFT); twill, bling, sewing machine, foam tape

 

brownwendysignature

13 comments:

  1. WOW! Love the papers.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Stampin' Up Ind Demo
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb, that is one gorgeous card!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the bling around the sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vintage look of your card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been one busy lady! I always marvel that you DT members have any creativity left for the Wednesday sketch! I feel sorta hung over after all the excitement, I can't even imagine how tired you all must be! But I love this card, I love the little holly detail in the corner, and I love, love, love the Sunshine sunflower card too! Gorgeous with those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Love the papers and colors. Love the bling around the sentiment circle. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Barbara! Love the glam outlining the wonderful sentiment! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your take on the sketch--gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...