Saturday, June 27, 2009

My Favorite Things Sneak Peek

Are ya ready for a little sneak peek of the new releases? My Favorite Things is releasing four new sets on July 1. If you saw my VIP bundle post on June 25, you got a look at the new Who's That Girl set and today I'm showing you a cute little label for a pet treat--it's name is Puppy Chow. I'm using one of the jars from the Perfect Packaging line and I've filled it with doggie treats. My neighbor just got a new puppy so this will go to her. I put a small dog collar around the rim of the jar and made a "dog tag" for it. I think the label itself is pretty self-explanatory. The next picture shows the top of the jar. Isn't this set cute!??!!

I used DSP from the Parisian Breeze collection and Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze card stock. I'm not sure if you can see, but I stamped little paw prints on the paper band. The images are stamped on Perfect Paper Panels and with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and colored with Copic markers. I punch out slots for the ribbon and ran it around the jar.

Now, how would you like to win this set and all of the other new releases? Check out the MFT Member Company Forum for all the deets!

I'm so glad you dropped in today. Check back tomorrow--I might have another little peek for you :)

~Recipe~
Stamps: Puppy Chow (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Parisian Breeze DSP, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip (SU!)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Cuttlebug/Nestabilities dies; ribbon, Perle cotton (craft store); dog collar (pet store); Copic markers

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, this set is just adorable! Love the coloring on your doggie. This is definitely a "must get" to use when handing out "People" puppy chow at Christmas, and now you have me craving some! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your little treat containers are totally adorable! How clever to use a collar around the lid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! Love the idea of putting a dog collar on the jar lid! (I'd rather have the puppy chow made with chocolate and powdered sugar, though! ) LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...