Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Clearly Sentimental About Mothers - My Favorite Things Teaser, Day Five


Here we are at the final day of teasers for My Favorite Things' April release. I'm showing you the next set in the Clearly Sentimental line: Clearly Sentimental About Mothers. Mother's Day is just about a month away, so it's time to be thinking about Mother's Day cards. I lost my mother almost two years ago so this sentiment is especially meaningful to me.

My mother loved flowers, so I could never make a card with her in mind without them. And she was a very girly girl, so I decided to add a little pink and bling with that in mind :) The sentiment is on One Sheet Wonder card stock.

To see more DT offerings, be sure to hit Kim's blog at 11:00am today. She'll have links to everyone with something to share. And don't forget: the release party is tonight from 8:00pm to 10:00pm in the MFT Company Forum over at SCS. Then the Shop and Hop starts at 10:00pm. Don't miss it!

Thanks for stopping by--see you tonight at the party!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Clearly Sentimental About Mothers (MFT)
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pink Pirouette (SU!); Ebony and Ivory 6 x 6 pad (Black Market Paper Society); One Sheet Wonder (MFT)
Ink: Black
Accessories: foam squares, bling, flowers (craft store); border punch (EK Success)


15 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Barbara! How Stunning!

    Hugs

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Barb, love those flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Barbara. That saying is so true. I miss my mom so much during this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, what a touching card - it's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! The flowers and bling are just beautiful with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this card and sentiment as well! I lost my Mom 7 years ago...an I think about her every day! This sentiment has special meaning to me as well! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and elegant. I love what you have been doing with the Clearly Sentimental sets.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooooo gorgeous with those big pink flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this has me missing my Mom- so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just beautiful! I love the pink roses and that background paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful...so elegant with those beautiful roses!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty Bar!! Love the bling and the roses!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous, Bar! LOVE the high-elegance of this and the flowers and bling are fabulous embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...