Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Top Shelf - My Favorite Things' May VIP Blog Hop

Are you ready for a little VIP hoppin'? If you've gotten here from Kim's blog, carry on, if you just stumbled by, then why don't you double back there 'cause that's where the beginning is. Then, c'mon back here and continue on the hop.

Tonight the MFT VIP is being released. It is a ONE DAY ONLY product (will be available through April 21st at 11:59 PM EST), that gives you the opportunity to purchase the WTG set TWO WEEKS early. Here are the details about the VIP Kit:

Top Shelf VIP $34.85

Top Shelf stamp set (WTG)
Top Shelf ribbons (7/8” grosgrain in white, black, wisteria, grey,
golden yellow)
MFT NEW EXCLUSIVE PRODUCT. This is a “BLIND” addition to the kit. You
will be one of the FIRST to receive and use this product! It’ll be a happy surprise!
Top Shelf Sentiments FREE ($9 value)

Additional release for April 20th 10 PM EST:

Sheltering Tree stamp set $17.95
Sheltering Tree digi paper pack $3.95

I'm using the new WTG set. Don't you just love it?!! She's my kinda girl, LOL!!

I stamped the image on a Cream Perfect Paper Panel with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and mostly paper pieced the image elements, along with a tiny bit of Copic marker coloring. I stitched around each paper element and sponged with Creamy Caramel ink to age it a bit. Ribbon is from MFT's Royalty Ribbon collection. I stamped the sentiment, punched it out, and sponged the edges. A flower/button/twine embellishment is all this girl needs, I think :)

Another sentiment from the set is on the inside:

Now, head on over to the fabulously talented Melody to see what she has in store for you. I can just about guarantee it'll knock your socks off :)

Thanks for stopping by!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Top Shelf (MFT)
Paper: Basic Black, Creamy Caramel, Sage Shadow (SU!); Cream Perfect Paper Panel (MFT); Venice 6 x 6 pad (7 Gypsies)
Ink: Creamy Caramel (SU!); Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Herringbone embossing folder (Provocraft); Pop Dots (craft store); ribbon (MFT); button (stash); Prima flowers; Copic markers; sewing machine



17 comments:

  1. love everything about this Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO, I love the colours you chose for this hop! And that is so me, shop shop shop! Can't wait for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love all the details you added in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the patterns you combined and the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooohhhhh I like it!!! great colors.
    jennik

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous! love these papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card, the colors are gorgeous... and I love anything to do with shopping!!

    Thanks for Sharing!

    xoxo
    Ola
    okj83 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors and papers on this!! Fantastic as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful colors and pretty bow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Barbara! I love the darker color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very elegant Barbara! I love the colors. I think I have those papers (yes addicted to paper). I need to pull them out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...