Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Do you Dare To Get Dirty??

DTGDwheels_2014aug6


This card is a sample for my friend Tammy, who has a challenge up at SCS Dare To Get Dirty celebration. To find out the theme of Tammy’s challenge and to play along, head on over to the Dare To Get Dirty Forum to get all the details. You’ll have to be a SCS Fan Club member to join in and the forum will explain it all, including how to join. There are dozens of challenges and prizes to be won, so why not?

Here’s the inside of my card.

DTGDwheels_2014aug6in


Thanks so much for stopping by!


1CAS Signature2

1 comment:

  1. I still love this set, but don't use it enough! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...