Wednesday, August 13, 2014

I Am Absolutely Crazy In Love With You–MFTWSC #189

MFTWSC189_2014aug13


Hey, there! It’s Wednesday noon so it must be time for this week’s MFTWSC! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.


MFTWSC189
I’m using more products from MFT’s August release that just happened last night! Because I love them, plain and simple :) I’m also using this month’s MFT Color Palette Challenge colors again…because I love them too :)

Print

This card started with a Kraft card stock base, then I added a Fuse Green card stock panel that was stamped with Cheesecloth Background and Nightshift Blue ink, popped up on foam. Next up is a Primitive Cream card stock panel with a glasses image  from LLD Geek Is Chic stamped on one side in Fuse Green ink, Orange Fizz ink, and Nightshift Blue ink. Two Orange Fizz buttons, tied with hemp cord, accent the top. I stamped the sentiment, from the Eye Charts stamp set, on Kraft card stock with Nightshift Blue ink and popped it up on foam. The finishing touch is a Geek Is Chic Glasses Die-namics, cut from Nightshift Blue card stock and popped up on bits of foam.

On the inside, I stamped a couple of row of glasses frames, most stamped off once and in the challenge colors, overstamped with the sentiment, from LLD Geek Is Chic, in Nightshift Blue ink.

MFTWSC189_2014aug13in

And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope to see you playing along with me in both challenges!



1CAS Supplies2



~Supplies~
Stamps: Eye Charts, LLD Geek Is Chic, Cheesecloth Background (
MFT)
Ink:
Nightshift Blue ink, Orange Fizz ink, Fuse Green ink (MFT
Paper:
Kraft card stock, Fuse Green card stock, Primitive Cream card stock, Nightshift Blue card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond; Geek Is Chic Glasses Die-namics,
Orange Fizz button, hemp cord (MFT); foam tape

1CAS Signature2

4 comments:

  1. This new stamp set is so clever. I like all the different ways the team has used it on cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! I knew I should have gotten this set...might have to do an add on!!! Love this !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your work. Glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so need this set...my BIL is an optometrist and I am always on the lookout for *eye* sets...love this, Bar!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...