Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Itsy Bitsy Spider–MFTWSC #188

MFTWSC188_2014aug6


Hey, there! It’s Wednesday noon so it must be time for this week’s MFTWSC! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.


MFTWSC188

Even though I went all A2 on my card, I love this sketch and will be using it again, I’m sure. I started with a Nightshift Blue card stock base, onto which I stamped some doodle-y stars from Trick or Treat in Sweet Tooth pigment ink. Then I added a Spider Web Cover-Up Die-namics (LOVE!) cut from silver glitter paper. Next up I stamped Cheesecloth Background on Orange Fizz card stock with Steel Gray ink, layered it with glitter paper and popped it up on foam. Then I stamped a piece of Sweet Tooth card stock with a couple of the sentiments (BOO, SPOOKY) from Trick or Treat with Grout Gray ink and over stamped with the spider web image from the set in Black Licorice ink. I layered it with silver glitter paper, as well, then popped it up on foam, too. I cut a moon from Banana Split card stock and a couple of bats from Black Licorice card stock, both using dies from Trick or Treat Die-namics and popped them up. All of the critters got Copic colored clear gems for eyes.

On the inside, this sentiment is a die cut, cut from Black Licorice card stock with a die from Trick or Treat Die-namics.

MFTWSC188_2014aug6in


And that’s it! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope to see you playing with this week’s sketch!


1CAS Supplies2




~Supplies~
Stamps: Trick or Treat, Cheesecloth Background (
MFT)
Ink:
Steel Gray ink, Grout Gray ink, Sweet Tooth pigment ink (MFT)
Paper:
Nightshift Blue card stock, Orange Fizz card stock, Sweet Tooth card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Banana Split card stock (MFT); silver glitter paper
Accessories/tools: Vagabond; Spider Web Cover-Up Die-namics, Trick or Treat Die-namics (
MFT); foam tap, clear gems, Copic marker


1CAS Signature2

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...