Wednesday, September 12, 2012

This Life Is Pretty Amazing–MFTWSC #89

MFTWSC89_2012sep12

 

Are you ready for another MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge? Here’s this week’s sketch. You can find the sketch on the MFT blog and also in the MFT forum on SCS, as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

MFTWSC89


I’m using the stamp set from Die-namics Vertical Greetings II Die & Stamp Set
for my card today. After I assembled my card base, I added two strips of the new Die-namics Harlequin for each horizontal element. Instead of brads at each end, I simple added some zig zag stitching. The tab at the top was made with my Die-namics Mini Tab Foursome (LOVE those little guys!) and, of course, there’s a Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX die cut. The sentiment was stamped on patterned paper, matted with Gumball Green card stock, and popped up on foam tape.

Here’
s the inside with another sentiment from the set:

MFTWSC89_2012sep12in


Here are the
Die-namics dies I used on this card:

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic


And that’s all for me today--thanks so much for stopping by!



Pin It

 

 

~Supplies~
Stamps: Die-namics Vertical Greetings II Die & Stamp Set (MFT)
Paper: Whip Cream card stock, Gumball Green card stock (MFT); More Mustard (SU!); Harvest Lane (Simple Stories)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa 
Accessories/tools: Vagabond; Die-namics Mini Tabs Foursome, Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX, Die-namics Harlequin, foam tape, sewing machine

 

brownwendysignature

8 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS Bar! LOVE the mix of papers and how you layered the Harlequins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute papers for an awesome sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both your cards today Barb! I LOVE autumn, so I love those colors as well and I think you did a great job with the harlequin die-namic -- those are Redskin colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute coordinating papers you used!! Beautiful card for that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so c ute love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! LOVE how you alternated patterns on the diamonds!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...