Saturday, September 15, 2012

Krafty Halloween–C4C #154

C4C154_2012sep15


Hey, everyone! Happy Saturday! Being as it’s Saturday, that means it’s Crazy 4 Challenges time! This week Andrea is giving us a Free For All Challenge—with a twist. The twist being make it a Fall card.

I seriously CANNOT put this new MFT set, Die-namics Primitive Pumpkins Die & Stamp Set down! This set truly ranks up there as one of my 2 or 3 all time favorite stamp sets. Seriously. Soooo, I’m using it again this week :) OK, so Halloween is IN the Fall, right? That counts, right? Yeah, I think so too ;-)

I’m using this week’s iSpy Sketches layout for my card, flipped on it’s side. Great sketch that I will probably use again and again.

After I got my card base done, I added the strips, made with a Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX die. Then I tied some black twine around in a bow and popped up a Die-namics Oval Open Scallop Doily Duo die cut. Finally, I then popped the pumpkins, stamped on Whip Cream card stock, up on the doily die cut. Additionally, I’m using Kraft card stock and Black Licorice card stock from the MFT Boutique.

Here’s the inside with a sentiment from the set:

C4C154_2012sep15in


Here are the
Die-namics dies I used on this card:

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic


And that's all for me for me! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C154.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

 

 

Pin It

 

 

~Supplies~
Stamps:
Die-namics Primitive Pumpkins Die & Stamp Set (MFT)
Paper:
Kraft card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Whip Cream card stock (MFT); Lost & Found Halloween (MME)
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Toffee Crunch, Memento Peanut Brittle; Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Primitive Pumpkins Die & Stamp Set, Die-namics Oval Open Scallop Doily Duo, Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX (MFT); black twine, foam tape, floral wire, E43 Copic marker

 

brownwendysignature

9 comments:

  1. Love your take on the iSpy sketch. The colour palette is lovely and the MFT primitive pumkins are very cute indeed. Thanks for playing along at iSpy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUUUUUUUTE! Dang, I need those pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful! I really love these colors for the fall card. The pumpkins look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card Barbara - love the earthy tones, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Those pumpkins are wonderful! Love how you mixed the colors/papers and the twisty twine is perfect! Thanks for playing at I Spy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really darling Bar, I love that new set too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...