Saturday, September 29, 2012

Autumn Leaves–C4C #156

C4C156_2012sep29

 

Happy Saturday and welcome to this week’s Crazy 4 Challenges! This week Andrea has challenged us to use leaves on our cards or projects.

I could think of no better image than this one from MFT’s Inspired by Autumn set. I went SUPER CAS with this card to let the image take center stage. Before I stamped the image, I used the Rock and Roll technique to ink it up with More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, and finally Old Olive. After I stamped it I over stamped with the awesome sentiment and did a little paper piercing in the upper right corner for some balance. My card base is Kraft card stock with a layer of Jellybean Green card stock.

Here’s the inside with another sentiment from the set:

C4C156_2012sep29in

 

And that's all for me for me! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C156.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

 

Pin It

 

 

~Supplies~
Stamps:
Inspired by Autumn (MFT)
Paper:
Kraft card stock, Whip Cream card stock, Jellybean Green card stock (MFT); Rustic Cream
Ink: More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive (SU!); Versafine Sepia
Accessories/tools: paper piercer and mat

brownwendysignature

8 comments:

  1. Oh I just LOVE the way you stamped the leaves!! They are just Beautiful and look so perfect for this simple card...
    Just Perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The leaves are gorgeous and I love that detail on the corner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunningly elegant. Love the clearly sentimental!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you stamped the leaves! Pure brilliance and super gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very gaw-juss! So simply understated and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Barbara!!!! Do I have this set???? Hmmmmm, if not I NEED it! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...