Thursday, September 20, 2012

Boo!

boo_2012sep20


Hi, all! Today I have a sweet Halloween card I made with a few supplies from eclectic Paperie. First, that fabulous paper is from Graphic 45’s Happy Haunting 8 x 8 pad. LOVE the rich purple and oranges in this particular pattern.

For the horizontal element I used my MFT Die-namics Harlequin die with another pattern from the paper collection and some Orange Fizz card stock. Then I added a purple seam binding bow and an Orange Fizz button and a Jack O’ Lantern charm using MFT’s Die-namics Halloween Charms. I finished it off with a sentiment made with orange glitter paper and Die-namics High-Rise Alphabet Lowercase, popped up on foam tape.

Here’s the inside with a sentiment from Trick Or Treat With Who’s That Girl, stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

boo_2012sep20in


Here are the
Die-namics dies I used on this card:

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

That’s it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by!



Pin It

 

 

~Supplies~
Stamps:
Trick Or Treat With Who’s That Girl (MFT)
Paper:
Kraft card stock, Orange Fizz card stock (MFT); orange glitter paper; Happy Haunting 8 x 8 (Graphic 45)
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black 
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics High-Rise Alphabet Lowercase, Die-namics Harlequin, Die-namics Halloween Charms, Orange Fizz button (MFT); seam binding, foam tape

 

brownwendysignature

7 comments:

  1. This is really cute!! I love those letter dies - may need to add them to the wish list! Nice use of the harlequin border with the seam binding over it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! I love this! I'm addicted to G45 right now and I'm so delighted to see how you used the MFT with it! Hooray for Barb's genius! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute! LOVE those rich colors with the glittery letters and punkin' charm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling Barbara! Those sparkly letters rock!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...