Friday, September 19, 2014

Get Well Soon–Catered Crop Recipe Challenge

1cateredcrop_2014sep19

Hey, there, it’s time for another Catered Crop Recipe Swap! This one Linda had entitled Good Medicine. For it, all you have to do is make a get well card. As always, Linda has a Pinterest board set up with inspiration and you can find it HERE.

I went pretty CAS and mail friendly for my get well card. I started with a Grout Gray Card Stock base, then on a trimmed-down piece of Grout Gray Card Stock, I stamped Woodgrain Background with Grout Gray Ink. Next, I stamped images from LJD Blissful Butterflies with, from top to bottom, Grapesicle Ink, Sno Cone Ink, Sour Apple Ink, and Berrylicious Ink. The sentiment, from LJD On the Line, was stamped with Black Licorice Ink, then the panel popped up on foam on the base. I finished off with a few clear Dew Drops—remember them? I still love them and mine have been feeling terribly neglected :) I think this card would be great for a male or female, don’t you?

A sentiment from Get Well Wishes was stamped on the inside, along with another butterfly.

1cateredcrop_2014sep19in

And that’s it! Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you playing with us in the Catered Crop Recipe Swap! See you soon!


1CAS Supplies2



~Supplies~
Stamps:
LJD Blissful Butterflies, Woodgrain Background, LJD On the Line, Get Well Wishes (MFT)  
Ink:
Grout Gray Ink, Berrylicious Ink, Sour Apple Ink, Sno Cone Ink, Grapesicle Ink, Black Licorice Ink (MFT)
Paper:
Grout Gray Card Stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: foam tape, Dew Drops


1CAS Signature2

6 comments:

  1. OMGosh, LOVE the butterflies over the woodgrain! That looks AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Beautiful card, Barbara! Love the simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card...love all those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those soft, sweet butterflies are gorgeous. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say I just LOVE this card!!!! I have come back 3 times to check it out. I think it's the suddle woodgrane in the background that dose it with the soft butterfly colors.
    Yep it's my Fav. for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Barbara, the soft colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...