Tuesday, September 16, 2014

MFT September Release Countdown, Day One

countdown1_2014sep16

Hi, everyone! It’s almost here! Tonight is release night at MFT and this is the last of the Release Countdown posts for September!! Today we’re previewing Free w/$60 - Many Thanks Die-namics, Miss Tiina Cute Critters, Miss Tiina Cute Critters Die-namics, and Burlap Background. Be sure to check by the MFT Blog for all the details!


NewReleaseCountdown_Day1

Another CAS card today :) I started with a Primitive Cream Card Stock base. Then I did a watercolor wash on watercolor paper using Jellybean Green Refill, Tangy Orange Refill, and Safety Orange Refill, matted it with Jellybean Green Card Stock and popped it up on foam after tying around some hemp cord. Next I stamped some Kraft Card Stock with Natural Ink and cut it out with this month’s Free With $60 set, Many Thanks Die-namics. I popped it up on foam, splattered the whole front with some gold lame spray, added a few sequins, and it was done!

countdown1_2014sep16close


On the inside, I stamped a sentiment from Thankful Thoughts with Jellybean Green Ink.


countdown1_2014sep16in


And, that’s it for MFT’s September Release Countdown! Thanks so much for stopping by! I’ll have a post at 10pm tonight, coinciding with product release—hope to see you then!


1CAS Supplies2




~Supplies~
Stamps:
Burlap Background (MFT)
Ink: Jellybean Green Ink
, Natural Ink, Jellybean Green Refill, Tangy Orange Refill, Safety Orange Refill (MFT)
Paper:
Primitive Cream Card Stock, Jellybean Green Card Stock, Kraft Card Stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond; Many Thanks Die-namics,
hemp cord (MFT); sequins, foam tape

1CAS Signature2

10 comments:

  1. Totally love the warm colored background. I never color washed before, but might want to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card...love your color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool technique Bar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is lovely and I really like the color tones and splatter touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again you have amazed me with your warm beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love your Fall colors and the little touch of Burlap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card again!! Love your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've colored it like an underwater delight. I like the Burlap on the text. Another great card. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the marblizing on here.
    Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...