Thursday, September 11, 2014

MFT September Release Countdown, Day Six

countdown6_2014sep11

I’m back today with MFT’s September Release Countdown, Day Six! Today we’re previewing BB Class Act, BB Class Act Die-namics, LLD Lunchbox Die-namics, Packed with Positivity, and Jumbled Letters Stencil.



NewReleaseCountdown_Day6

I started this card with a Sweet Tooth Card Stock base. I stamped the pencil image from BB Class Act on X-Press It Blending Card multiple times with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink then colored with Copic markers. The ferule was done with a silver pen. I trimmed it diagonally and adhered it to my card front, then stamped the sentiment on a piece of Sweet Tooth Card Stock with more Black Licorice Hybrid Ink and popped that up on foam. I finished off with some sparkly enamel dots.

countdown6_2014sep11close


On the inside, I stamped the stack of books, the apple, and the sentiment with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink and colored the apple with Copic markers.


countdown6_2014sep11in

That’s it for today! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!


1CAS Supplies2





~Supplies~
Stamps:
BB Class Act (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice Hybrid Ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth Card Stock, X-Press It Blending Card (MFT)
Accessories/tools: foam tape, Copic markers, enamel dots



1CAS Signature2

15 comments:

  1. Love the pencils with that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the books with the apple.....so many ways to use these 2 stamps. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card...inside and out! Love the pencils!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card!! MFT has out done themselves so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card. I really like how you have used the pencil stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barbara! I've penciled you in as Fantastic at copic coloring!! Your pencils look so real they just pop off the page into someone's pocket protector =]
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. Love all the pencils and that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the clean look of this card. You are such a talented crafter. Like the many ways to use this set.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice CAS cards...love those cute pencils.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Barbara - You did it again! I love all your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I remember sharpening my pencil so it was little to write with
    it was the cool thing.
    these are so so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute! I especially love the inside with the black and white and where the apple just *pops* with color!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this one...inside and out! I appreciate your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like how the pencils are repeated and each row is flipped into the opposite direction. This is a Class Act card. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love what you did with the pencils! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...