Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Masculine Birthday–MFTWSC #192

MFTWSC192_2014sep3


Hey, there! It’s Wednesday noon so it must be time for this week’s MFTWSC! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.


MFTWSC192

I’m also making a final card with this month’s MFTCPC #8—a new one will start tomorrow so this is the last chance for these masculine colors.

I started with a Nightshift Blue Card Stock base, then cut some Kraft Card Stock with Houndstooth Cover-Up Die-namics, rounded the corners and adhered it to my base. I added a strip of Orange Fizz Card Stock, and, from my stash some Fuse Green Card Stock stamped with Striped Backgrounds and Fuse Green Ink. I stamped the sentiment, from Eye Charts, with Nightshift Blue Ink on Primitive White Card stock after being cut out with Pierced Traditional Tags STAX Die-namics, and popped it up on foam. Before I did that, though, I threaded some hemp cord through a punched hole and hot glued on a hemp cord-tied Orange Fizz Button.

MFTWSC192_2014sep3angle


To finish it off, I adhered a tiny pair of LLD Geek Is Chic Glasses Die-namics made from my faux tortoiseshell paper—a video showing how to do that is in THIS post or you can find it on my YouTube Channel.


MFTWSC192_2014sep3close


I stamped a sentiment from Birthday Chalkboard Greetings on the inside with Nightshift Blue Ink.


MFTWSC192_2014sep3in


And that’s it for today! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!


1CAS Supplies2

 


~Supplies~
Stamps:
Eye Charts, Striped Backgrounds, Birthday Chalkboard Greetings (MFT)
Ink:
Nightshift Blue Ink, Fuse Green Ink, Kraft Ink (MFT)
Paper:
Nightshift Blue Card Stock, Kraft Card Stock, Orange Fizz Card Stock, Fuse Green Card Stock, Primitive White Card Stock, Safety Orange Card Stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Houndstooth Cover-Up Die-namics, Pierced Traditional Tags STAX Die-namics, LLD Geek Is Chic Glasses Die-namics, Orange Fizz Button, hemp cord, Glossy Accents, Copic marker


1CAS Signature2

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...